We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team as a customer service representative. As a customer service representative, you will get to try all our our products, learn about natural and holistic skin care, and connect with our customers on a daily basis.
The customer service associate's goal is to offer exceptional customer service to our customers so as to make sure that our customers are happy with our products and service, and to foster a sense of trust between the company and our customers. This includes providing customers with quick, friendly and educational support. Topics to offer advice about include skin care, product choices and product feedback. Areas our customers need assistance with include our loyalty program, managing subscription orders, help with placing, editing and tracking orders, and processing refunds. The customer service associate ideally will also be able to manage customer conversations across multiple channels with empathy, attention to detail, and timeliness. This position requires a proactive, team player, and learner mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all inboxes relating to customer service such as email, Facebook messenger and Instagram DMs.
- Manage customer orders/returns/subscriptions
- Manage customer issues with loyalty program rewards
- Track lost orders and communicate with customer about shipment issues
- Communicate with CEO on a daily basis
- Create monthly reports regarding damages and customer complaints.
Within the first 3 months of employment, you should be able to:
- Manage all mentioned under “duties and responsibilities”
- Have a working understanding of our inventory management system
- Be familiar with all Apoterra products and services
- Have a good understanding of Apoterra’s skin care philosophy
This job might be for you if you:
- Love helping people
- Are detail oriented and very organized
- Are able to accept constructive criticism
- Love to learn and can self teach
- Have good communication skills
- Love natural skincare, aromatherapy, herbalism and/or healthy living lifestyle.
You should value:
- Appreciation for sustainability movement
- Helping others
It would be great (but not necessary) if you:
- Have experience in customer service
- Have experience with Asana and Slack
- Have experience using Google Drive
- Have experience using excel
- Have a passion for sustainability/eco-friendliness
- Have a passion for healthy living
- Have a passion for natural skincare
Job Type: Part-time (15 hours/week). Ideally you would be available to offer our customers service M-F, 2-3 hours per day.
Compensation: Starting $16/hr
Location: Waterbury, CT. and remote (option to work from home but must be able to travel to our studio in Waterbury, CT)
Please send resume (attached as a PDF) with a cover letter as to why you think you are the right fit for this job to email@example.com. Put “Customer Service job application” as the subject of your email. Thank you!