About the Content Marketing Assistant Position:
As a rapidly scaling e-commerce brand, we are looking for a highly creative and enthusiastic content creator to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be asked to produce best in class content that encourages meaningful engagement in each channel and at each stage of the customer lifecycle. You must be able to produce content that is educational, trustworthy, and accessible. Maybe you have a background in skincare or science, and you excel at communicating complex concepts in a simple, approachable way.
In addition to developing content on your own, you will collaborate with a vast pool of contributors and influencers. This means that project managing content creation, and effectively communicating deadlines and feedback with contributors is a healthy portion of your job.
This is a contract position that reports into the Marketing Director. Initially, we need a commitment of 10-15 hours per week, but there is potential for this role to grow as the company expands.
- Remote position
- Flexible schedule
- Become part of a small, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial team
- 60% off all products for you, and 40% off for your friends & family
- 1 week paid holiday between Christmas and New Years Day
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and creative execution of content across all channels with an emphasis on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and blog.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to build out our content calendar and set content strategy.
- Project manage the execution process for all content. Your role is crucial in ensuring high quality pieces, delivered on-time and in accordance with the brand style guide and messaging.
- Responsible for assembling monthly social plans in accordance with strategy and testing guidelines. This includes packaging all final content, drafting copy, and ensuring that every post goes through our internal review process.
- Collaborate with internal and external contributors to generate copy and asset requirements for all content pieces.
- Create reels & Tiktok videos that drive best in class engagement and reach.
- Input blog posts in Shopify, implementing SEO and formatting best practices.
- Schedule and/or post all social media content. Monitor and drive engagement on social media platforms.
- Upload videos to YouTube with search-optimized descriptions and links that generate healthy sales traffic back to www.apoterra.com.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media and skincare trends. Regularly bring new ideas to drive KPI’s and keep Apoterra’s brand relevant.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Social media & content obsessed
- A copy writing & video whiz
- Highly creative, but also very organized and great with detail
- A skincare enthusiast
- Adaptable and committed to growth
It would be great (but not necessary) if you:
- Own and know how to operate a DSLR camera
- Are well connected with other content creators and influencers
- Have experience with graphic design
- Have a background in skincare
- Have a background in SEO
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Have a passion for sustainability/eco-friendliness
- Have a passion for healthy living
- Have some knowledge of natural skincare ingredients
- Have experience using Google Drive
- Have experience using Excel
- Have experience using Asana
- Have experience using Shopify
- Live near Waterbury, CT
Job Type: Part-Time (10-15 hours per week)
with possibility of becoming full-time
Compensation: $20-$25/hour (depending on experience)
with review after 6 months
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Put “Content Marketing Assistant” as the subject of your email. Thank you!