AM - Hydrate, Nourish & Protect
- Sometimes less is more. In the morning, we suggest skipping a cleanse and instead gently refreshing the skin with a damp washcloth. Another option is to use a few sprays of the Neroli Mist, followed by wiping your face with a reusable cotton round.
- Follow with a few mist of the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist on your face and neck. Gently press in with clean palms.
- Massage 2-3 drops of the Sea Berry Balancing Facial Oil into your skin.
- Follow with SPF
PM - Cleanse, Hydrate, Repair & Brighten
- Create a rich lather with the pumpkin soap and massage into the skin. Rinse or wipe clean with a damp cloth, and pat dry.
- Follow by generously misting your face and neck with the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist. Gently press in with clean palms.
- Massage a small amount of the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm into your skin. It will emulsify with the Neroli Mist, creating a rich cream that will sink into the skin to nourish, brighten and protect. Make sure to apply a light layer of this cream around the eye area (it doubles as an eye cream).
- Tip: You can customize the texture of the Vitamin C Balm based on your preferences and needs. If you prefer a lighter weight cream, you can apply less balm and add a few extra sprays of the Neroli Mist before fully massaging into your skin. If your skin is on the dryer side, you can apply the balm on more thickly to create an overnight hydrating treatment.
2-3x per Week - Exfoliate & Hydrate
- Use the Hibiscus Exfoliating Mud as an exfoliating mask. Apply the mask to wet skin & let sit for 10-15 minutes to remove dead skin cells, improve circulation, improve skin hydration & promote cellular renewal. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean with a warm washcloth. Follow with the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist and massage in the Sea Berry Balancing Facial Oil or the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm.
- Tip: This can be done at any time of day, but for ease we recommend applying the mask while taking a shower or bath.
As needed (Optional) - Deep Hydration and Repair
- If skin is in need of deep repair or hydration, mix 1 part Vitamin C Balm, 1 part Hibiscus Mud and add a few mists of the Neroli Mist as needed to create a rich, creamy mask. Apply to clean, wet skin. Let sit for 10-15 minutes to deeply hydrate, gently exfoliate, and to improve skin vibrancy. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean with a warm washcloth. Follow with the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist and a light application of the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm.