AM - Hydrate, Nourish & Protect
- Sometimes less is more. In the morning, we suggest skipping a cleanse and instead simply refreshing the skin with a damp washcloth. Another option is to use a few sprays of the Rose Mist, followed by wiping your face with a reusable cotton round.
- Follow with a few mist of the Rose Essential Hydration Mist on your face and neck. Gently press in with clean palms.
- Massage 2-3 drops of the Rose Nourishing Facial Oil into your skin. Make sure to apply a thin layer around the eye area (doubles as an eye serum).
- Follow with SPF
PM - Cleanse, Hydrate, Repair & Brighten
- Apply the Vetiver Oil Cleanser by massaging into dry skin. Take the opportunity here to give yourself a facial massage. Wipe clean with a damp washcloth & pat dry.
- Follow by generously misting your face and neck with the Rose Essential Hydration Mist. Gently press in with clean palms.
- Massage a small amount of the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm into your skin. It will emulsify with the Rose Mist, creating a rich cream that will sink into the skin to nourish, plump and protect. Make sure to apply a light layer of this cream around the eye area (it doubles as an eye cream).
- Tip: You can customize the texture of the Vitamin C Balm based on your preferences and needs. If you prefer a lighter weight cream, you can apply less balm and add a few extra mists of the Rose Mist before fully massaging into your skin. If your skin is on the dryer side, you can apply the balm on more thickly to create an overnight hydrating treatment.
2-3x per Week - Exfoliate & Hydrate
- Use the Hibiscus Exfoliating Mud as an exfoliating mask. Apply the mask to wet skin & let sit for 10-15 minutes to remove dead skin cells, improve circulation, improve skin hydration & promote cellular renewal. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean with a warm washcloth. Follow with the Rose Essential Hydration Mist and massage in the Rose Nourishing Facial Oil or the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm.
- Tip: This can be done at any time of day, but for ease we recommend applying the mask while taking a shower or bath.
As needed (Optional) - Deep Hydration and Repair
- If skin is in need of deep repair or hydration, mix 1 part Vitamin C Balm, 1 part Hibiscus Mud and add a few mists of the Rose Mist as needed to create a rich, creamy mask. Apply to clean, wet skin. Let sit for 10-15 minutes to deeply hydrate, gently exfoliate, and to improve skin vibrancy. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean with a warm washcloth. Follow with the Rose Essential Hydration Mist and a light application of the Vitamin C Regenerative Balm.