AM & PM - Cleanse, Hydrate, Nourish & Protect
- Create a rich lather with the charcoal soap and massage into the skin. Rinse or wipe clean with a damp cloth, and pat dry.
- Follow with a few mist of the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist on your face and neck. Gently press in with clean palms.
- Massage 2-3 drops of the Herbal Clarifying Facial Oil into your skin.
AM only: Follow with SPF
1x per Week - Deep Clean
- Mix the Mineral Purifying Mask with a few mists of the Neroli Clarifying Mist (follow directions from the recipe card that comes with the mask to achieve that best texture!). Apply the resulting paste onto clean skin to draw out buildup, promote cellular renewal, and deliver minerals & nutrients to your skin. Let it sit until almost dry (but not completely dry). Reactivate & rinse with water, and wipe skin clean with a wet washcloth. Follow with a few mists of the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist and 3-4 drops of the Herbal Clarifying Facial Oil.
- Tip: This can be done at any time of day, but for ease we recommend doing this routine in lieu of your usual PM routine one day per week. We recommend cleansing your skin with the Activated Charcoal soap just before masking.
1-2x per Week - Exfoliate & Hydrate
- As needed (usually 1-2x per week), use the Hibiscus Exfoliating Mud as an exfoliating mask. Apply the mask to wet skin & let sit for 10-15 minutes to remove dead skin cells, improve circulation, improve skin hydration & promote cellular renewal. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean with a warm washcloth. Follow with a few mists of the Neroli Clarifying Complexion Mist and 3-4 drops of the Herbal Clarifying Facial Oil.
- Tip: This can be done at any time of day, but for ease we recommend applying the mask while taking a shower or bath.
A tip from our founder: Adult acne can be so frustrating! After years of struggling with it, I have realized that the best way to prevent it is by healing my skin and body. Listen to your skin, it will tell you what it needs. This kit will help rehabilitate your skin. To heal your body, it is a good idea to stay hydrated, exercise, eat whole foods and include gut-healing foods such as probiotics and anti-inflammatory foods in your diet. Check out our hormones download and our blog for lifestyle tips.